M&A Manager - Copenhagen, Denmark
Denmark, Hovedstaden, KøbenhavnM&A
Marktlink M&A is
leading the Dutch M&A market for years, growing fast and opening new locations in Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom. In 2025, Marktlink M&A will impact the M&A market with offices from 10 European countries.
We are launching and running new businesses and looking for new M&A
professionals to join our office in Copenhagen, Denmark. Are you open for a huge challenge? Do you want to build a new office together with the team? Do you want to be responsible for the entire transaction process and involved from A to Z? Do you want to become a M&A Partner within a few years? Do you want to shape the M&A future and impact the mid market in Denmark? Here's you chance!
At Marktlink, everyday is different. As an M&A Consultant you can broadly expect the following:
- Performing company and market analyses;
- Preparing valuations and bid books;
- Meeting potential buyers and sellers;
- Approaching new buyers and sellers;
- Expanding and maintaining the (Marktlink) network;
- Providing broad support to the manager during the projects.
Ideally you bring 3-5 years of experience as an experienced M&A professional. You have strong ambition to become an independent dealmaker within the next years. Your financial experience, a commercial mindset and a genuine interest in entrepreneurs is the reason you will succeed.
You are sharp, accurate, result-oriented, think on your feet and like to get things done. Furthermore, we expect you to deliver the following experience and competencies:
- Master’s degree in Finance or a higher professional education degree combined with a finance-oriented Masters;
- The dynamic world of mergers and acquisitions is familiar to you. You are a M&A analyst, associate or consultant;
- You are a social and entrepreneurial person who has practical and strategic insight as well as tactical and commercial insight;
- You are analytically strong, punctual and target-driven;
- You are passionate about SME-companies and a genuine interest in entrepreneurs;
- An eye for personal relationships and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Fluency in both spoken and written Danish and a good command of English is mandatory.
In addition to the requirements, we are looking for personality. Who are you? What drives you? What makes you stand out?
What we offer
- You will receive a competitive salary;
- You will receive the annual Marktlink bonus;
- Unlimited holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Continued focus on your career growth;
- An informal, open yet ambitious company culture.
Joining our company gives you the opportunity to shape your M&A future. We are eager to get to know you! Send in your application today by submitting your CV, a short cover letter and a video (optional) by using the application button.
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you tickled all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!