RemoteNetherlands, Overijssel, DeventerMarketing
Are you an experienced CRM Marketeer? And do you welcome the challenge to implement marketing automation at Marktlink and its subsidiaries in the dynamic world of corporate finance? We are looking for you!
What will your responsibilities be?
You will be responsible for setting up smart, automated campaigns with our CRM and Marketing automation system (Hubspot). You develop new customer journeys and optimise those by means of data analyses. You take care of personalisation, in cooperation with business development and your team members, with the aim of creating a continuous, quality flow of visitors and leads.
Who will your team members be?
Karin (Project Marketeer): Karin is the connector in the team and she is able to complete any project successfully. She will step in where needed.
Sanne (Event Marketeer): Sanne is in full command in the area of our internal and external events, and she’s all up for working with a CRM Marketeer, so our leads and clients will be informed about, and followed up after events even better.
Ivana (International Marketing Co-ordinator): Ivana is a true marketing fanatic. Being the cosmopolitan she is, she is just cut our for this international role. As a CRM marketeer, you will support all offices at home and abroad in the area of marketing automation.
Kirsten (Content Marketeer): Kirsten is our language wizard. She writes readable and smooth texts about various subjects. Need help with a text? She’s there for you!
Nick (Marketing Manager): Nick is our enthusiastic marketing manager, who makes the right strategic choices, and therefore he plays an important role in the realisation om Marktlink’s ambitions, together with the team. Together with Nick, and in close cooperation with deal teams, partners and agencies, you will play a prominent role in implementing inbound marketing and lead generation.
What will you be doing?
- You set up the complete email campaign flow;
- You test, analyse and report about all campaigns and recommend improvements;
- You initiate projects in the area of lead generation, to enrich the existing database with relevant profiles;
- You determine optimal value propositions, message and timing from a data driven perspective;
- You execute performance measurements, analyse and translate those into improvements;
- You make suggestions to activate or reactivate target groups and propose customer journey improvements.
What makes this job interesting for you?
With a team of 140 people and 9 offices in the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark, Germany and the United Kingdom, we focus on M&A transactions. In addition, Marktlink initiated several subsidiaries in 2020. The Marktlink Group distinguishes itself by its energetic, no-nonsense and above all entrepreneurial approach. Within 3 to 5 years, we aspire to grow internationally to 275 employees and over 200 transactions a year.
- High level of professional and intellectual ability and at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You have experience with CRM systems, email programs and marketing automation.
- Knowledge of and experience with Hubspot is a plus.
- You have strong technical and analytical skills, you are result-oriented and have a proven passion for online and email marketing.
- You have a commercial mindset.
- You are a team player and you like to achieve results with the team.
- You have great communication skills, with an excellent command of written Dutch and English.
- You are available at least 32 hours a week.
What do we offer?
The position of CRM Marketeer is a highly dynamic and challenging role, which offers a great deal of freedom and responsibility. You will work in an informal environment with enthusiastic and passionate colleagues. We offer the following employment conditions:
- A competitive salary and a bonus. The bonus is based on company results (maximum of 2 month's salary);
- The Marktlink Academy offers various trainings, but you can also submit a personal request;
- An iPhone 13 and an HP laptop;
- Unlimited holidays (want to know how this works? Unlimited Holidays);
- A great onboarding week;
- The skiing trip to Austria with all your colleagues;
- An annual gala night, to which your partner will be invited as well;
- And many more fun trips and events;
Aegon pension and Surviving Dependants Act shortfall insurance (“ANW Hiaat-regeling”).
4 STEPS TO A CAREER AT MARKTLINK
You have applied for the position that suits you. We will contact you within five working days.
How can you and Marktlink work together? Let's find out by starting the conversation. By phone or over a cup of coffee.
Let's dive deep
We want the best people, based on a care presentation and the Talent Motivation Analysis (TMA), we look at wheter you competences and talents fit into Marktlink.
Have you tickled all the boxes and also succesfully passed the final interview? The official offer is headed your way. Together we will do great deals. Time for champagne!